EducationUSA is a U.S. Department of State network, with more than 430 advising centers for international students. In the Dominican Republic, the host institution is the Instituto Cultural Domínico Americano (ICDA).
The network promotes the U.S. education system, culture, and values through the following programs:
- Educational, individual and group counseling for students, parents and tutors of students interested in studying in the United States.
- Support to US universities, organizing educational fairs and presentations at schools and universities in the Dominican Republic, among other academic activities.
- Resources with accurate, complete, and up-to-date information about opportunities to study at accredited institutions of higher education in the United States.
- Culture: Celebration of public activities such as the International Education Week, African American History Month, Hispanic Heritage Month, among others, with the support of the Academic and Cultural Section of the United States Embassy and the Section Consular.
- English: Promotion of US programs, online resources to learn English, Reading Club, among others.
- Commitment to graduates: Support US Embassy activities with alumni projects.
Our services are FREE