The Lincoln Library has a comfortable reading room with furniture in vibrant and modern colors that invites interaction. It offers the services of:
- Loans of books, DVDs, magazines, tablets, etc.
- Personalized customer service and guidance;
- Internet access and WIFI at no cost;
- Two study rooms with capacity for eight (8) people; one of them equipped with a Smart TV.
- Information literacy program: through group or individual workshops that aim to instruct in the access and use of subscribed electronic information resources; and in the use of bibliographic managers: Zotero and Mendeley, etc.
- English Hour Wednesday at 1: program open to the public at no cost; and that aims to improve communication in the English language through games, videos and fun group dynamics. It is a joint program between BL and the ICDA’s Language School; and it is recommended for students who have completed the basic levels of the English Language programs.